More than a decade ago, residents of a rural South Carolinian community discovered lead in their water. The chemical used to clean it may have caused more harm than good. The known pesticide was banned for drinking water use. The well that was the source was shut down, and state officials have declared the city’s drinking water to be safe. However, four years later, residents say the water still isn’t safe and they are forced to rely on bottled water. Special correspondent Joie Chen traveled to Denmark, South Carolina, for a closer look at the issues and the on-going battle for environmental justice.